Wednesday, June 29, 2011

HEADS!...and other stuff!

HEADS...that's what I've been drawing the whole day. I'll be doing a piece real soon that'll involve a lot of HEADS!...SCARY HEADS...and other scary stuff that will be decorated around the SCARY HEADS.

Source: Andrew Loomis




Speaking of scary heads I posted a few of them, the rest of my drawings were...meh...horrible sketches....I dun like'em very much, but I did promise an update within the day so here it is! I'll be posting more practice sketches of HEADS soon!


THE OTHER STUFF
A few drawings from last year...more of a stylish cartoony look to it.

Photobucket
no reference "WoW  inspired Troll"

Photobucket
no reference "Defender" (failed attempt applying foreshortening)

I'll be watching the third Transformers movie this evening so yeah, I might as well make a small review once I come back. One thing you have to keep in mind with movies these days...don't expect much....you'll just disappoint yourself. Enjoy the movie for what it is...or hate it for what it is...lolz.

See you peeps soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment